Bellagio



Enjoy some scenic landscape pictures of Bellagio, Lombardy an exquisite city in the heart of Lake Como. Several of the images were captured on the I Giardini di Villa Melzi D'Eril property, a breathtaking lakefront villa that is open to public tours.

Lake Como (C) Tiner

Bellagio walkway (C) Tiner


I Giardini di Villa Melzi D'Eril Statute (C) Tiner


I Giardini di Villa Melzi D'Eril Foundation (C) Tiner


Hotel Excelsior Splendide (C) Tiner


I Giardini di Villa Melzi D'Eril (C) Tiner


Hotel Excelsior Splendide (C) Tiner


I Giardini di Villa Melzi D'Eril statute (C) Tiner


Bellagio Boat (C) Tiner


Secret Garden (C) Tiner


Lake Como Statute (C) Tiner


Lake Como Statute (C) Tiner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT