California Ironman 2010

(Kettlebell Lift)


(445lbs Deadlift)


In less than one month, I will compete in Ironman California. I have spent the past several months eagerly preparing for the event. From 5:40 AM swim practices with the University of California Irvine Masters Team to grueling Crossfit workouts, I have really pushed myself the past 5 months. The stringent workout schedule has allowed me to grow physically, gain mental fortitude and stay healthy.


(Surf City 1/2 Marathon)

I run less, but I'm quicker. Last month, I ran in the Surf City 1/2 Marathon and finished in 1:38 or 2 minutes faster than my personal record (PR). I attribute to the new PR to running less, exercising new muscle groups and maintaining a diverse workout schedule

Ironman California will be my first Ironman event and I really look forward to the event. The total distance will be 70.3 miles (1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride and 13.1 mile run).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT