January Screen Savers

"What I dream of is an art of balance, of purity and serenity."
-H. Matisse


Happy New Year! I am excited to start 2008 and share my artwork with you.

This month’s screen savers feature the picturesque qualities of Oahu’s North Shore. The first three images depict Pipeline’s epic and intense characteristics. Hawaii’s surfing conditions can dramatically change overnight, creating enormous waves. The second image depicts a surfer capturing a “ride-of-a-lifetime,” while the third image illustrates the difficulty of challenging nature’s fury.

The fourth image is an artistic interpretation of V-Lands, a beach close to the location of ABC’s Lost. The abnormal colors juxtaposed with the palms trees represent the tranquil spirit of Hawaii.

I am also announcing a new series that I am currently developing. It is a surrealistic series that combines figurative elements with my original photography. The preview image depicts an ambiguous face drawn over a man’s torso (relax the eyes to allow the body’s chest appear). The series is currently being developed and I am really excited about its possibilities.

I hope that you enjoy this month’s work and I look forward to sharing new artwork next month.

Enjoy!






Art & Artist Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites
Directory of Art Blogs

Arts blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT