Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THANK YOU!

One Week = 2 Million Alexa Rankings Higher!

A big thank you!

I am excited to learn that while I've been going to school and refining my artistic style, my blog accelerated over 2 million global Alexa rankings in one week! (Alexa is a website that monitors the traffic of all websites for free, from Facebook to bloggers in Antarctica.)

This news is exciting, since I have not spent one dime on advertising this blog. I attribute the increase in growth to a viral following developed over various Web 2.0 sites.

I would just like to thank everyone again for their interest in my thoughts, artwork and life.

I'm really enjoying the ride and I hope you are too! :)



(Alexa Ranking of my blog, shortly after I returned from Fiji)


(Alexa Ranking of my blog on April 1, 2008. Note: 1-week ranking in the top 700k of global sites with 100% of website traffic from The United States.)

1 comment:

Fortune Park Hotels Ltd said...

Alexa is a very important benchmark to determine the rankings and traffic of sites. Google is placed at the 2nd position as per Alexa rankings and traffic rankings and is facing tough competition from Live.com and of course Yahoo.