2009 Mark Tiner Memorial Scholarships



Last Friday, I presented The Mark P. Tiner 2009 Memorial Scholarships at Laguna Beach High School. I presented two Mark Tiner Memorial Scholarships, which are awarded to students with good character in the amount of $750 each. I also presented The "Big Tiny" $1,000 Spirit Award that is annually presented to a graduating male senior from LBHS's volleyball team. Additionally, I gave each recipient a signed aerial photograph of Laguna Beach High School that I captured from a helicopter.


(Laguna Beach High School, Laguna Beach, CA (C) Tiner)


The scholarships are made available from community contributions. Thank you all for your support.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT