Listed Below are some cool (no pun intended) resources shared from the speakers at the recent Twitter Conference in San Diego, CA.
* Bit.ly: Creates a Tiny URL and allows creators to track the links
* Cli.gs: Creates a Tiny URL and allows creators to track the links
* Tweetlater: Schedule your tweets
* Future Tweets: Schedule your tweets
* ParaTweet: Streams real time tweets at conferences. At the event, people were encouraged to add the hash tag #ctc to their tweets. A moderator then approved the tweets, which were streamed on a projector for everyone to see. It is a concrete of incorporating social media in the real world.
* Tweetphoto: Quickly upload pictures via mobile or traditional Internet connection and share with community on Twitter.
* Tweetdeck: Easy way to organize tweets
* Twtpoll: Create polls for Twitter.
* PollDaddy: Another online poll resource
* Trottr: Record your voice via a mobile phone and post on Twitter or Facebook
* Mgive.com: SMS donation process resource
* Tipjoy: Easy way to give and process donations through Twitter
* Mobileactive: Links to resources for mobile activism
* Hootsuite: Allows users to manage multiple Twitter accounts, create tiny URLs and track performance
* Trendrr: Realtime social media tracking, helps measure ROI
* CheapTweet: Searches Twitter for eCommerce deals
* Izea: New service to sponsor Tweets
* Magpie: Sponsored Tweets website
A special thanks to all of the presenters for sharing new these resources!