2010 Summer Art Festival - Booth Preview

(Kona Sea Turtle (C) Tiner )


This summer, I will be exhibit in a ten week art festival, in Laguna Beach, CA. The show opens on June 25 and runs through August 29, 2010.

Before the show commences, I had to construct a booth to exhibit my work. In order to maximize my space and challenge the traditional methods to display a photograph, I enlarged one of my photographs to 90-square-feet and attached it to the floor.

Throughout the show, attendees will be able to walk on top of the photograph and experience a unique aesthetic perspective. As the Deep Horizon oil spill continually pollutes the Gulf of Mexico, I hope to remind visitors about the importance and fragility of nature.




Below are pictures of my space before and during construction.


(Before)


(After)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT