My Condolences

Treasure Island @ Night
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends and loved ones of Hunter Schwirtz. Although I didn’t personally know him, he has left behind a strong impression and impact on our community. I’m always amazed at how strongly, quickly & cohesively Laguna Beach can rally behind individuals mourning incomprehensible loss. I have felt this same love and support over the last ten years since Max & Mark passed away.
Although we miss our departed daily – no matter what age someone is when they pass away, it’s comforting to know that our community can help, embrace and support those grieving grieving and in need of comfort.
Don’t be afraid to reach out for help or share from your personal experiences to those grieving as our personal experiences can often help provide some guidance and possibly even some comfort. ‪#‎onelove‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT