International Readership


(April 6, 2008 Screen shot of Seantiner.blogspot.com)

I'm excited to learn that my blog now has trackable international readership. Alexa, a free global website traffic monitor, is tracking a split between Australia and The United States, with approximately 5% and 95% respectively. (I'm know there are friends in other countries viewing, it's just not tracked by Alexa, yet.)

Thank you again for your interest in my artwork and creative ideas.

NOTE: I am only investing my time and reaching a diverse audience through the power of Web 2.0 to promote my blog.

(Driving Traffic Through Web 2.0 Diagram (C) Tiner)

A special thanks to all my friends Down Under, especially the ones I recently met in Fiji! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT