Happy New Year!


From my family to yours,

Wishing you a Happy New 2009!
Fight On!




Another year is finishing and I'm amazed how fast this one went.

5 Memorable Moments from 2008:

5) Faces Series. From meeting Perez Hilton in Los Angeles, CA to Greg Verdino in Cambridge, MA, my portrait series has opened diverse doors for me.


(Soul Cole, KLAS FM Radio DJ)


(Perez Hilton, Media Blogger)


(Leone Barezzi, Couture Designer)


(Greg Verdino, Social Media Strategist)

4) Surfer Magazine. In March, I was invited to attend Rick Iron's 40th birthday party in Carlsbad, CA. Prior to the party, I visited Irons at his office in San Juan Capistrano.


(Rick Irons, Publisher of Surfer Magazine)

At the time of my visit, Surfer was writing an article about the Trestles Toll Road initiative. While I was discussing the proposal with Irons, I showed him an aerial photograph I captured of Trestles. Irons really enjoyed the photograph and purchased it for the magazine. It was always a big goal of mine to have a photograph published in Surfer and I am excited to have accomplished it.



3) Fiji. I really enjoy traveling to exotic locations. This past Spring, I was fortunate to spend a week photographing the islands of Fiji. Although I visited Fiji during the wet season, I was able to capture some landscape photography. A few of the photographs are now on display for purchase at Garys in Newport Beach, CA and Pierside Gallery in Huntington Beach, CA. During my visit, I also met some new Australian friends who have since visited me in Southern California.


(Fiji)


(Fiji)



2) Finishing Graduate School. This past month, I completed my Masters in Communication Management from USC's Annenberg School for Communication. Thanks to hard work, I was able to finish at the top of program and have my marketing strategy featured in Brandweek Magazine. Additionally, I am thankful for the new friends I met at USC and to graduate from the same university my brother wanted to attend.

1) Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation Recipients. Thanks to your support, I am excited that this year The Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation was able to award two $1,000 financial needs scholarships to graduating high school seniors in Orange County, CA. The foundation received over 70 applications for scholarships. Although I miss my brother, I'm honored that I'm able to continue his memory through the foundation and help students pursue higher education.


(2008 Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation Recipient)


(2008 Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation Recipient)


Thank you so much for your support. I look forward to 2009 and wish everyone an abundance of success in the coming year! Cheers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT