A Special THANKS to South Africa!


(April 11, 2007 Alexa screen shot of Tiner's blog)

Yesterday, after spending a relaxing afternoon playing tennis, I checked Alexa's web traffic. I was excited to see this blog's international Internet traffic grow to South Africa!

A special thanks to everyone's interest in my creative thoughts and helping this blog accelerate the rankings!

Cheers!

Note:
I'm not spending money to advertising this blog, only investing in the power of Web 2.0.



(April 11, 2007 Alexa screen shot of Tiner's blog)

I'm also excited that people are not only visiting the blog, but they are engaged in the content. The 1-week average (see above) illustrates 9 pages viewed on average. A special thanks. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT