Exploding Randomness Inevitable

Expanding upon Andy Warhol's Exploding Plastic Inevitable, I started a Facebook group called Exploding Randomness Inevitable, which will convey a series of multimedia artwork and complete randomness. Unlike other Facebook groups that heavily recruit members, I'm allowing this newly group to grow organically. I started the group last week and so far there are over 200 members. The size is not important to me, just the content posted by the members.

I'm encouraging members to upload their own artwork, videos, photographs, ideas and add to the exploding randomness of this new media social experiment.

So far these are my personal favorites additions, added by members:





Chaos theory --
The behavior of certain dynamical systems whose state evolves with time may exhibit dynamics that are highly sensitive to initial conditions (aka: butterfly effect). As a result of this sensitivity, which manifests itself as an exponential growth of perturbations in the initial conditions, the behavior of chaotic systems appears to be random...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT