Happy Mother's Day!


(Tiner Family, Stylized Portrait by Tiner).


"Hey Mama, I wanna scream so loud for you, cuz I'm so proud of you!
Let me tell you what I'm about to do
...Give me a verse of 'You, Are So Beautiful To Me�?'
Can't you see, you're like a book of poetry
Maya Angelou, Nicky Giovanni, turn one page and there's my mommy
Come on mommy just dance wit me, let the whole world see your dancing feet."
-Kayne West, Hey Mama lyrics

Thank you for the unconditional love and support! You are an inspiration to all and I hope you enjoy your special day.

I look forward to having the family over tonight and cooking you dinner! :)

...............................
Wishing my mom and all of the other mothers a special and happy Mother's Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT