In The Recipients' Words

A few words from this year's Tiner OC Financial Needs Scholarship Recipients

In their words:

"Thank you so much for the scholarship. :)" -Grace, 2008 Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation OC Financial Needs Scholarship Recipient.

"I wanted to directly express how thankful and elated I am for having been chosen to receive this special scholarship. To say that I am overjoyed would be an understatement at this point in time!

Thank you so much for helping fund my collegiate education and for putting me one step closer to achieving my post-college dreams as well. It is such an honor to have been chosen to receive the 2008 Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation OC Financial Needs Scholarship.

Once again, thank you so much for selecting me as one of this year's recipients! Fight On!" -Eunice, 2008 Mark P. Tiner Education Foundation OC Financial Needs Scholarship Recipient.

Thank you again to the community for your generous contributions to my brother's memorial foundation and allowing me to pay it forward in his memory!

I look forward to expanding the foundation in the years ahead and keeping you updated with the impact of this award in the recipients lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't be afraid, if you are not "qualified."

Google Analytics 4

Trestles NFT